Welcome to the South 40, the center of WashU’s colorful and active undergraduate life on campus. On these grounds, dreams are made, crushed, and often forgotten about all together. In an all new series, WUTV takes an inside look at what life is like for the 40’s most exciting residents. Hilarity, drama, and b-roll… Read more »
WUTV is Washington University’s student-run A/V production group. We support education and advancement for students seeking hands on experience in broadcast television and related industries, as well as for students who simply have an interest in film or television. In doing so, WUTV provides an entertainment and information venue for the student body of Washington University through original student programming and coverage of campus events viewable for free on Vimeo and Youtube.
We also offer open sessions of hands-on technical training in all aspects of video production. Join us with no experience and leave us a capable camera operator, editor, or producer.
We strive to promote creation and expression across the Washington University community. We, passionate creators, use audiovisual media with the intent to change, entertain, or thrill our viewers.
- Welcome to the Jungle – Pilot March 30, 2016
- WashU News – Student Union Special March 30, 2016
- In the Spotlight: Elephant’s Graveyard March 30, 2016
- The Real Suitemates of the South 40: The Dog House March 30, 2016
- WashU Blood Drive 2016 March 30, 2016
- In the Spotlight: Choir at WUSTL March 30, 2016
- The Real Suitemates of the South 40: The Baked Sale March 30, 2016
- WashU News Dining Services Appreciation March 30, 2016
- In the Spotlight: The Misanthrope March 30, 2016
- Adventure Series: WashU Football Practice (Ep 8) March 30, 2016